The St. Paul Governing Board is comprised of staff members and parents and is responsible for overseeing certain areas of the school’s functioning, as per the Quebec Education Act. This committee meets monthly to discuss various topics, approve and/or adopt proposals and policies for the school.
Once the minutes of the GB meetings are approved (at the following month’s meeting), they will be posted here for public consultation.
Voting Members of the 2020-2021 GB:
- Melissa Cambareri, Parent Member
- Michelina Capozi, Parent Member | September 2019 – June 2021
- Tiziana Cirigliano, Parent Member | September 2019- June 2021
- 3 two-year mandates will be open for election at the General Assembly of parents on September 10, 2020
- Staff members will be elected by their peers in August
Non-voting Members of the GB:
- Lisa Verrall, Principal
- Tara Venieris, Vice Principal
- Helen Morrison, Community Representative